Welcome to your door to Research and WebQuests!
- This section is devoted to research and exploring the internet (webquest). The tasks you will find here are aimed at expanding you knowledge base and force at least some creative thought. This means you HAVE TO THINK and sometimes solve problems or search for clues to attain the final answer.
- The goal is knowledge. The problem is how to find it and how to use it appropriately. This refers to both academic honesty and plagiarism.
"According to the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, to "plagiarize" means
- to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own
- to use (another's production) without crediting the source
- to commit literary theft
- to present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source.
- Anytime you use phrases or ideas from a source you MUST acknowledge where you found that information.
- Use the research links in the header bar to navigate to your assignment! Have FUN!!!!!